Thursday, June 13, 2013

Science



My observation of the humans I see day to day becomes more clear to me. I don't know why I feel I sit outside the natural day and life we all tread through ... I guess in my mind I sit these days out as my physical body stays in motion. Its like I'm in a non stop dream and life is played in the same routine every time I close my eyes. The world turns in a circle. Round and round and round. It never changes rhythm. 

But

Then you meet those people that slap the haze out of your mind. They take the worlds axis and shake that mother fucker in every way possible just by walking in a room. They have the taste of reality on their lips and the touch of different tomorrow. You tend to stay awake more.
Thank you.
I needed a shift in my universe and I got it. I only wish your taste would linger longer so I stay awake. I wish your hands could create my new realm. 
Chemically we are bound. No name. No stories. No history. No questions.  none of which matter. Breathing your breath right here... right now... Is what matters. 


Science.....
It's a hell of a drug.



No comments: